Sunday, November 3, 2013

Third Time's a Charm!

I'm makin' it happen here in November!

Today's ramblings won't be as long as yesterdays, probably because it isn't about my animals!  

I'm going to write about being thankful for my health today.  I think a lot of us, me included, take our good health for granted.  There are a lot of people out there wishing they could just be "normal."

I've always been pretty healthy, I don't know how really, I sure don't eat healthy.  I mean, my post-workout snack is usually Oreo's and milk.  (I once read that chocolate milk was the perfect post-workout drink, but that's just gross, so I make do!)  I don't work out regularly.  I always played sports in school and I ride, but I don't go to the gym and pump weights.  I have been running again, not that I enjoy it (at all...).  I signed up for another off-road race this year to motivate me.  I'm hoping some day it will hit me and I'll decide I love to run.  I'm still waiting for that runner's high they speak of.  I think it's all a lie!  I guess I'll keep running though, because I can.  Someday I might not be able to and I would hate to look back and think why didn't I run when I could!  I'm trying to work on eating better since I'm feeding more than just me, but darn it, pizza just tastes so good!!  So I'm trying to do my part, but I could totally do better.  

I have to thank God for my health, cuz my habits are definitely not the reason I'm healthy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment