Sunday, March 10, 2013

Quilt #2

I went to one of my high school friend's baby shower this weekend and gave her the quilt so I can finally post pictures.  I can't lie, I'm pretty proud of this one!  There was a TON of improvements made since Superman's!  (Don't worry-- I'm already working on another one for "him")


The Front

Close Up

"Let's begin by taking a smallish nap or two...-Winnie the Pooh"




The Back
The Label
Apparently MS, my friend and I are the only ones who can read my terrible sloppy handwriting!  I sewed my "tag" right into the quilt-- that baby is NOT coming off!!  I put 2013 for the year and 2 because it was my second quilt I've done.

What do you think!?!  It's a far cry from perfect, but the binding alone on this one looks like someone else made it!  It was pretty funny, my friend didn't realize I made it until someone else said something!  I hope the baby gets lots of use out of it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment