Thursday, January 24, 2013

Old

My birthday is coming up.  That doesn't really bother me.  I mean, I've been saying I'm old since I've turned the big 2-1!  Everyone asks what I have planned or what I'm going to do.  Well, I'm going to go to work.  Just like every other week day... Whoo hoo!! 

I know, pretty exciting!  MS and JT are coming this weekend for an early birthday party.  There had better be cake!  I told MS if she helps me we should easily be able to knock out a quilt front in a weekend.  And then I invited JT to join.  I have a feeling the fabric will get bought and then a bottle or seven of booze will be consumed and then she'll wonder why I don't have her quilt done... 

But really, the thing that makes me feel old?  I'm sore.  I rode the other day and now I'm sore.  That never used to happen.  Ugh.  Maybe I should just ride more?  Yes, I think that shall be my resolution.

On it!!



But not today.  Today I scoop the poop.  Just livin' the life!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment