Thursday, April 2, 2015

Another Fun Filled Friday


I keep thinking today is Friday.  It's not.  Which is sort of good.  I have a house to clean before my helpers arrive tomorrow!

We're putting in a new underground fence for the two pooches.  
Okay, mainly it's for the little one that likes to go visit the neighbors.
 Peter and Wisconsin will be here tomorrow afternoon to help with that.  I'll probably be late to the party.  I'm still limping around and people keep telling me I should go get my knee looked at.
 I have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon.  We're also going to try to make some of Grandma's famous fried chicken and mashed taters.  I'm pretty excited for that!

I hope you all have a very blessed Easter!  I'll be shoveling my face full of food at the brother's palace.  Rumor has it there might be a new girl involved?!

No comments:

Post a Comment