Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Easter

As usual- I'm late :)

We spent Easter Sunday with my family.  Char picked us up that morning and we headed west to check out our brother's sweet pad, of course after a pit stop for bloody Mary's...

We arrived (late) and was introduced to the new girlfriend.  My brother mixed me up a drink-- name is still pending, but pretty sure it should be something along the lines of One and Done.

We had some appetizers to pick at while we waited for the ham.  We gorged ourselves with all sorts of goodies, including a couple different pieces of pie.  Go on and judge.

Once everyone was done eating, my brother decides to do what every family does on Easter.  Shoot the shit.  

I don't even know what it was we shot, but it went boom.  He handed the gun over to me (after making me hobble down the hill and back) and I somehow managed to blow it up on the second shot.  I was pretty proud of myself.  Pretty sure everyone else was a little more scared of me after that.

After that happened, the responsible adults made us put the guns away, causing the party to rapidly wind down.  He mixed up another drink that made a SnapChat appearance and I was drug out of the house to head home.

Char got us back home in one piece and peeled out of the driveway to go home.  I don't know why she wanted to get away from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment