Thursday, April 9, 2015

Friday Funday

I went to the doctor last Friday to get my knee checked out. It doesn't look promising. He thinks my ACL is torn but an MRI tomorrow will confirm that. 

Good times!!!

I left the doctors office and went to the grocery store. As I closed my car door the paper with my MRI appointment time and location blew away.  So there I go hobbling through the parking lot after it.  Right when it would get within reach another gust would stir it up.  I finally caught it. Char asked if anyone saw this go down. I can only assume no since no one helped the crippled girl out...

I went in and grabbed my potatoes and pain meds (read alcohol...) and headed home. The guys had finished the dog fence at our place and headed to the neighbors. They ended up doing ma and pa's yard too. 

Grandma's fried chichen, tAters, and gravy can All use some work. Guess that means well keep practicing :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment