Monday, October 27, 2014

My Day

Another week has come and gone and I'm still catching up!

Last weekend was another busy one.  Char and Peter have been putting together a bridal shower/bachelorette party for me and last weekend we they made it happen.

Since I didn't register for a ton of things at Bed Bath and Beyond, we had a mixture between a regular shower and a Pampered Chef shower.  I got some awesome stuff from both places and am now trying to figure out where to put things in cupboards-- always a good time!!  We had enough food to feed an army and we played a game where the guests got to know me (and DJ) a little better-- I haven't decided if this was good or bad yet!  Some of them were surprised to hear I have a blog-- welcome!!  (Apparently they didn't read their save the dates!!!) 

After the shower we headed to El Rodeo for some lunch margaritas.  A pitcher later, we had a photo op and I'm not sure I want to see those!! 

We headed to the nail salon where our toes were made presentable.  Did you know they do fake nails for toes??  Yeah, me neither.  Don't ask-- it's a disturbing story and I won't post pictures since you may be eating right now...

The original plans were to head to a restuarant and eat, but for the first time in our lives, all three of us Morrison girls weren't hungry.  The rest of the clan welcomed the idea of a break from food, so we headed back to the SHITMON and hung out and finished off a bottle of booze the pickle wraps.

Once most of the girls left, DJ called and needed a ride from the shop to the field.  Duty calls so we loaded up and went after him... new red cow and all.

We picked him up, dropped him off, and picked up pizza.  We downed the pizza and called it a night shortly after that. 

The weather was perfect and the company even better-- thanks to everyone who made the trip to help celebrate!!  See you all NYE!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment