Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

Ahh, a three day weekend in the books.  A much needed one!  :)

DJ had a couple come and polish up the semis and trailers.  We spent Friday evening at the shop watching them.  Saturday I ran around the city and picked up some odds and ends.  We went over to the neighbors and he helped split some wood while we girls supervised.  We had a get together for Zip's birthday and then called it a night.

Yesterday I went to Peter's to do chores and met up with Char and B$ for lunch.  I came back and did some work outside before the storm came through.

Today I was able to meet up with Ma & Pa and Char & B$ for lunch.  We had a few margaritas and many laughs before going our separate ways.  I quickly mowed the yard before calling it a day and coming inside to relax.

Here's to a quick work week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment