Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I'm Alive!

What a hectic last couple weeks!! I took last week off from blogging because we were on vacation. Woot Woot!!

We went to Estes Park in Colorado. Once I have more than half of my lunch hour to update, I'll get a post together about that-- with pictures!

The weekend before we left, Sammi and I went to see GFA. I don't have any pictures of that. I probably would have got in trouble for taking them. Apparently we were in the "have zero fun" section so there was no standing, dancing, or bringing your arms above your shoulders... not my ideal concert experience. Gary was amazing, like always.

The week before that Pa spent a couple nights with us and had his plot day. You know what that means?? Leftovers!! I had prime rib, tator salad, and baked beans for many meals after that!! :)

This week has consisted of meeting with the photographer, taking Clyde to the vet, meeting Peter, and tonight we're taste testing a caterer.

I've updated the Wedding Page with the hotel information.  If you have any questions feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment