Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Februnary

I was a slacker last week.  I said I was going to start running February 1.  That didn't happen.  Some more exciting/fun options came up and I couldn't say no!  I have no will power.

BUT,

I did start yesterday.  Believe me, I did NOT want to.  Someone even tried to talk me out of it.

And then I got home.  I was welcomed home by two crazy, highly energetic hounds.  Whoofta.  I decided I'd better go so they didn't drive me crazy. 

We ended up going two and a half miles.  Not bad for not running since November.  I started at week three of the C25K program and didn't feel too bad.  Today is another story...

I have until May to get up to running a 5k.  I've wanted to run in it with my sisters and ma for the past few years.  These things called finals seemed to get in the way.  But not this year!  Let's hope the dogs keep motivating me, because I would be happy sitting at my sewing machine instead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment