Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Behind

Whoofta.  Totally slacking on my part, eh!?

Sorry.  I'd be lying if I said blogging was the only thing I was slacking at!

First of all, my new year's resolution.  I went and rode yesterday.  That brings the total to two days.  Oh boy. 

Next, running.  I've gone once. 

I'll blame both of those slackings on the weather.  I'm a wimp.  I know.

Lastly, quilting.  I currently have four going.  Can't blame this one on anyone/thing but me.  MS's Christmas gift was given back to me so I could put a label on it.  I finally started working on it:

Yes, I call my unborn unconceived niece/nephew "Superman"  it makes Pa happy.

Just gotta put in the date and that it was my first and I think it's ready to be sewn on.  (That'll be a tassk in itself!!)  Lately, I've really been wishing I would have paid more attention in home ec class in junior high!

The front of the one MS and I worked on together is complete.  I just need to trim it up and baste and quilt and bind  (and hopefully remember the label before I do all that...).  I think I'll wait until she comes back to help again!! 

I finished the front of the big one I'm working on.  I'm pretty excited about it.  It's much bigger than I anticipated.  I'm not sure if I'll keep it or what I'll do with it.  It's getting put on the back burner for now.

And lastly, I have one started (pieces are cut/need to go get a new piece of fabric).  This one has to be done in less than a month.  I have to have it pieced and labeled and basted and quilted and binded in less than a month.  Oh my.  I started it Monday.  I'm not sure how it's already the middle of February.  Totally lost track of time!!! 

I better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment