Thursday, October 25, 2012

Reality

The other day I had DJ drive the road I run and tell me where .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, and 2 miles were so I would know for sure.  Then I ran yesterday.

I decided it was time to calibrate my little Nike running thingy that synchs with the iPhone.  (Okay, I'll find a picture)

NIKE+ iPod Sport Kit - SportsAuthority.com Photo from Sports Authority

So I'm runnin, runnin, and runnin, runnin.  Finally I make it to the mile marker.  I hit end and calibrate it.  Yeah... it was way off.  Turns out my 5k I ran was probably only ehhh  maybe 2.5mi.  Maybe.

I should've known when MS, who has been shuffling running forever, texted me that she was jealous and I was a rockstar for doing it under 30 min. 

There goes my glory.  Out the window.  Sayonara sucker. 

Hope your week isn't full of depressing days like such...

No comments:

Post a Comment