Friday, October 28, 2016

Things I've Learned This Year Pt 3

It's that time again.  For me to pass on a little of my learned knowledge to all two of you that read this...

-Identifying bird species is quite difficult for many adults.  At least around here.  Maybe I should do a post with some pointers...

-I'm a wake up one morning with an idea and make it happen kinda gal.  Examples: peafowl, saddle pad, horse trailer, incubator, bedroom remodel, etc.  (good thing DJ is easy going...)

-When you apply for a passport, they send your birth certificate in with it.  Hopefully I don't have to learn what happens when it goes missing...

-The government doesn't like you to smile.  Not for your driver's license, not for your passport, not for your mug shot.  Okay, I don't know about the last one...  yet.

-Just because you buy a trailer with "new" tires, doesn't mean they're going to make it 100 miles before blowing.

-Cooking is hard.  I've lost count of how many times I've cut or burnt myself in the last month...

-Farmers are freaks of nature.  They don't need sleep.  This is why I don't call myself a farmer.

-Randomly deciding to run a 5k with your dog the morning of the 5k doesn't always end badly.


No comments:

Post a Comment