Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013

2013 is over.  I'm pretty sure if the weather was nicer, I would still think it was September.  Where did the year go!?  Crazy.

It was most definitely a year to remember!  Both good and bad, but here are the main things I remember from each month.

January: A good new years day makes for a rough second.

February: Our yearly trip to the beef expo.

March: Pony Express auction to celebrate St. Patty's day.

April:  My green thumb flared up and I started planning my garden and flowers.

May: I heard our house whistle for the first time when the storm blew through.

June: UC went to be with JDB, CJ, and BO.

July: A girls trip to WI for a weekend concert to relax after the barn burnt down and the pony went to OS's.

August:  State fair, plus I entered my first pie contest (and won!).

September: MC joined the family once we got back from our last minute-plans changed-book it SD vacation

October: My little Radish was born!

November: We learned Pa has cancer.

December: DJ gave me a ring

I hope you also had a year to remember and this new year brings great things for you all.  Stay tuned to see what kind of trouble we can get into in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment