Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Movin on UP!

I did it.

I finally gave in.

I joined everyone else my age.

I upgraded to an iPhone.

Don't think I'm moving too fast though, it's an iPhone 4 and is probably one of the older of those!  It already has a crack in it (stupid Otter Box lied!).  I've had it for quite awhile now.  I lived in the rental when I got it and have been using it as an iPod since my old school, student loan bought original iPod gave up.  I shouldnt say it gave up.  The battery is just messed up.  I bought a new one but that didn't help.  I can still use it if it's plugged in, but who knows where that charger is!  Apple thought it was necessary to change the plug ins too, even though they look the same and it fits in the iPhone charger won't work.  Lame.

So far I can say I have been less than impressed.  Luckily I didn't spend much money on this thing!  It doesn't get service.  Anywhere!!  It says no signal or whatever in most of my work building, otherwise it's just flat lines.  I can barely get a text out to someone!  My old phone, I could talk on it from anywhere in there!!  Next, I had an appointment and they wanted to change the times, but since I didn't have service at work, it didn't ring.  You'd think so what, leave a message.  Well it tells them my voicemail is full.  Uhh what!?  Stupid.  It wasn't full when I had my old phone, it's not full now!!  And  my third and final dislike, it doesn't ring!  The neighbor and I were picking up rocks out of the fields and I called DJ (also an iPhone user; he's fancy though-- 4s)  and he didn't answer.  I called at least 5 times and he didn't answer.  He finally called me back, only to inform me that he had one missed call and had actually tried calling me back 3 times.  Handy iPhone.  Real handy.  Luckily I was only picking up rocks and not stuck under one and needed rescued!! 

The one good thing about it, Facetime.  I can now Facetime with MS.  Speaking of which... I'm considering changing her name on here...  I'll leave that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment