Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Weekend Catch Up

I headed back home Friday after work (and a dentist appointment).  I swung by the shop and saw Pa and some of his pals and watched a few minutes of basketball before Ma was asking where I was.  I ran (not literally... woof) home before she closed up shop and got my hairs trimmed.  It'd been over a year since she chopped it off for me to donate, so I was in need!  Pa got home shortly after that and then my old roommate Myles swung in for supper.  We caught up and then headed to Main Street for a drink.  Or two.  I caught up with some old friends in there and we had a good time.

I got home and may or may not have broken the sink...

My alarm went off seven minutes later shortly thereafter to get up.  I headed to the high school to play in our alumni volleyball tournament.  We didn't win it, but we did put up a fight against all those youngsters!  I had a great time catching up with some old friends that I don't see nearly as often as I should!  My body still hurts-- maybe I should play more than twice a year!?

We were to go to Omaha this coming weekend but they put the kibosh on that.  Who knows what we'll end up doing now!!

PS.  I took wedding pictures back for Ma to see.  She still has them...  I'll try to rummage up a couple this week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment