Monday, April 7, 2014

Where'd That Month Go!?

It's been over a month since I posted. I could use the whole wedding planning excuse, but that would be a lie.  We've made like two plans for that.  I'll try and do an update on that later this week, it won't take long!

We've been crazy busy at work.  I traveled to Las Vegas with OS for a weekend.  I went back home and played in an alumni volleyball tournament and attended my cousin's bridal shower.  I celebrated my two year anniversary at work.  I attended the horse fair and bought a waterer for my barn, which should be both started and completed in less than two months.  (Insert my stoked face here!!) 

And now we're here.  I'm working on a quilt for the new baby of the family.  He'll be here in 15 days so I had better get a move on it!  I'll also post pictures of that, after he gets it of course! 

As for now, it's back to work!  Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment