Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Wedding Update

I'm not sure this can even be considered an update.  That's how little we have gotten done for this shindig...

Here's what we DO have:
Date: December 31, 2014. Yes, we realize this is New Year's Eve.  And that it is on a Wednesday.
Party Location: Let's face it, everyone comes for the party, especially on NYE!  Downtown may never be the same...
Wedding Party: We haven't asked everyone yet though, so I guess I can't say too much here.
Dress: I have a dress.  I'm the girl who buys a wedding dress before she's engaged.  Quit judging.
Colors: Neutrals.  What does that mean?  I don't know.  Ask my wedding planner.  Aka: MS
Band: Kind of.  He's making calls to make sure everyone is in...
Two bouquets are done.  Thanks to CJ, aka Lil Poo Dog.
Oh, and we have an officiant!

I think that about sums it up.  Not bad for being over 25% of the way there--I think this year is going faster than normal ones!

To Do:
Photographer.
Caterer.
Drinks.
Ceremony location.
Attire for everyone else.
Party favors.
Decorations.
Hair.
Shoes.
Cake.
Invites.
Save the dates.
Engagement pictures.

The list keeps growing instead of shrinking... And with that, I'm off to do something completely not related to this wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment