7. Random things in the dryer. Oh yes. This happens when he does laundry. I haven't had any permanent markers in there drawing on my clothing for awhile... I try to be the one to do the laundry so that I can empty the pockets-- finders keepers = a trailer for me someday!!
6. Supper times. This has always been my life... or maybe I just always eat??
5. RSVPs. Oh, you're supposed to fill those things out?! Actually, most of our friends and families are in the same industry so we don't run into too many events during planting and harvesting. (But if it means free food and drinks, you can probably count us in!!)
4. Out of town trips. Our roles might be reversed in this one!! A lot of the times he is the parts runner, so I'll have him stop and pick something up at the store for me while he's there. It works out well.
3. Going with the flow. Again, what are these dates she keeps speaking of!? This one is pretty true, but I'm usually flying by the seat of my pants as well, so having plans is pretty rare.
2. Glass half full. This is something that was a huge surprise for me the first year we were together. The Knollies don't get too worked up over things they can't control. It is awesome!! Instead of worrying about the rain (or lack thereof...), they just get everything else they can control ready for when it's needed. That was a nice surprise. No crazy worrying over every little thing here!
1. Mother nature. Ahh, Luke Bryan was so right, Rain is a Good Thing! I've grown up around the farming community my whole life and it still amazes me at how much or little rain the plants can take. Knee high by the 4th of July with very little time and rain-- impressive. Someday I'll get around to doing a blog series about corn growth. Some. Day.