Monday, June 24, 2013

15 Ways

I got this idea from one of the blogs I follow, http://highheelsandshotgunshells.wordpress.com/.  I figured I would give it a shot; hopefully I won't have so many complaints of making people cry as I did with my last post.  All it is, is fifteen ways DJ and I are different...  we'll see how this goes!

1.  He's a boy.
     I'm a girl.  That counts right?!

2.  He could live on Natty Light, yeah,  he's classy. 
     I would rather drink water from a pond...

3.  To him, horses are hay burners.
     To me, they're part of the family.

4.  He's a morning person.
     I consider hurting him when he wakes me up.

5.  He won't eat anything that lives in water.
     I wish there was a coast that was closer for this reason alone.

6. He's never had glasses or braces.
    I had 'em both and now retainers.  He's a lucky, lucky man...

7. He's a planner.
    I fly by the seat of my pants.

8.  DJ likes to stick around home.
     I love to travel.

9.  DJ won't take his shoes off in the house without being told.
     Ma has me trained to drop em at the door.

10. DJ likes to fall asleep with the TV on.
      I prefer the radio.

11. If food is open for more than three days, DJ thinks it needs to be tossed.
      Unless it has mold on it, I'm gonna eat it.

12.  DJ loves chicken and noodles and beef and noodles.
       I would be A-OK with never having to eat it again.  Ever.

13. DJ loves history.
      I guess I'm more of a science nerd.

14. He's not a fan of country music.
      I'm trying to change that about him ;)

15. DJ throws anything and everything he can find in the washer and start it.
      I like to sort them out and make a complete load before starting it.

Alright, that was difficult.  I can't lie.  I'm sure if I was doing 15 things we have in common, I would be able to think of a bazillion differences, but I'll save that for another day!  Hope you learned something new about one or both of us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment