Friday, November 2, 2018

Day Dos

Shocker here, but I’m eating again! I’m super thankful for pizza. Especially carry out for when we don’t plan ahead and have nothing planned for supper.  No worries, I won’t take the easy way out this early in the game...
Okay day two: music. It blows folks’ minds that I don’t watch TV. I mean I will/do, but rarely. Ma will come up and more times than not, the television will be on the same channel she left it when she left. I’d much rather have the radio (or Pandora or Amazon music) playing. I’m not stuck in the living room. I can go throughout the house and still hear it. Ed and I will have dance parties up and down the hall.  Sometimes that’s the only way I can get the crying to stop!
You know what’s better than the radio?? Live music! I’m going to a show next weekend and am so excited!! Ok I’m done rambling about music. Lucky for y’all, you can’t hear me jamming to Lady A right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment