Wednesday, October 11, 2017

In Need of Ideas

Guys!  I turn thirty in less than three months!  Mama- your baby girl is about to get old!  Not as old as the others though... just sayin!

I've seen some bloggers do a thirty before thirty thing where they have all these "bucket list" items to knock out before the big 3-0.  I thought it would be fun to do something like this, but maybe only like three before thirty.  I mean let's be real, I'm kind of a fly by the seat of my pants gal.  I've already skydived? skydove?  Whatever, I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane.  Garth's in town and some guy needs a date?  I went with him, even though I was seeing Garth the next day.  I took a photography class and attended a workshop.  I had my horse baby.  I'm going to see Garth again this month.  I pretty much do what I want... without thinking about it first! 

This is where I need your help!  I don't plan ahead, so have came up with zero ideas!!  What can I put on my list?  Ready?  Go!

P.S. Let's keep this relatively affordable... unless you're offering to pay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment