Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Newest Addition

While I'm still hoping Francis surfaces, I felt sorry for Floyd being alone. As I said in my last post, I started looking for a new peahen. I had a lot of leads, but most wouldn't get back to me with answers. 
On Friday I found an ad that was located within an hour drive. On Saturday, Bonnie came home to the ranch. 
Her and Floyd have a lot in common, as both their significant others flew away. Bonnie's Clyde had been missing for awhile so their owner decided to find her a new home. 
Despite reading the proper way to introduce peafowl to one another, I put them together within the first hour we were back. 
She checked everything out and waltzed right into his kennel like she owned the joint. Sorry Floyd, but I don't think you'll be wearing the pants in this relationship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment