Friday, March 1, 2019

Breaking Daddy In

The other night I went to the city with my parents.  I left DJ in charge.  Ed and him were going to play.  Take a bath.  Have supper.  Go to bed.  This is not a first.  I didn't think twice about it when we left. 
We went out to eat and then headed downtown.  We weren't there long when I got a text from DJ saying Ed had thrown up.  Hmm... well that's a first.  I chuckled to myself since we're talking about the guy who threw up when he was cleaning up the dog's vomit while I was away on work.
He gave her a bath and she was playing around so he thought it was a one and done deal.  Turns out it wasn't.  There were a few more puking instances. 
She fell asleep on him and was content until we got back and then I got in on the fun. 
For someone so tiny, she sure can make a mess in a hurry.  I don't think the washer or dryer got more than a five minute break yesterday from cleaning up the mess(es).  I'm pretty sure at least half of DJ's shirts were in the laundry thanks to Ed.
I think it's safe to say we'll all be glad if we don't have a repeat for (at least) another eleven months.
She was back to her normal self in less than 24 hours.  Destroying what is left of the house in her usual manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment