Tuesday, January 8, 2019

We Have a Whopper!

Yesterday we had the big nine month checkup at the doctor's office.  By big I mean it's out of the ordinary for us, so by default that makes it big.  Welcome to our exciting life!

Someone finally broke the 15 pound mark!  (I say finally like I have a clue when that normally happens...) 15lbs 3oz 26.75in. long. 

I think this is the first time the doctor hasn't asked me how many ounces of milk she drinks.  As if I should know.  Have I already went off on this tangent?!  I'd blame mom brain, but let's be real.  I just can't remember shit like that.  Ask me what I was wearing when I met DJ and I can tell you.  Or what color the Crayon bandage I wore on my forehead to a graduation party in 2000 was.  Things that may or may not have happened recently though... pshh no idea!  But seriously.  Did everyone else's boobs come with a flow meter on them or how am I supposed to know how much comes out?! 

In other news, my Christmas cards may or may not get mailed out by the end of the month.  #ontopofit

No comments:

Post a Comment